We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mulberry moonshine is a unique product. It is widely used not only in medicine, but also in cosmetology and pharmacology. There are many variations of this drink, but the classic preparation technology is an important and integral part of the recipe. It has its own characteristics, on which the shelf life of mulberry moonshine at home depends.
Useful properties of mulberry tincture on moonshine
The mulberry tree grows in the Middle East, Iran and Afghanistan. The improvement of economic ties between states affected the further spread of mulberry. Now in Russia up to 100 different species of this plant are grown.
According to their composition, the most useful varieties are considered: "Black", "White Honey", "Smuglyanka", "Black Baroness", "Ukrainian-6".
The recipe for mulberry moonshine is used mostly in home medicine. And this is not surprising, because this is the simplest, cost-effective tool that can be prepared at home without any problems, while maintaining the useful properties of the desired product.
In this case, the composition includes:
- vitamins (A, B, C, PP);
- trace elements (calcium, magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium);
- sugars (mono and disaccharides);
- organic acids;
- beta carotene.
It is the complex action of all these substances that determines the wide spectrum of action of moonshine based on mulberry.
It is worth insisting moonshine on mulberry in the treatment and prevention of completely different diseases. The effect of the drink on the body:
- For the prevention of influenza and ARVI, it is enough to consume mulberry tincture once a day. It will help to strengthen the immune system. In addition, alcohol tincture successfully copes with various inflammations of the upper respiratory tract, hearing organs, and oral cavity.
- The homemade mulberry moonshine recipe is used to treat and prevent diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Mulberry also helps to normalize the functioning of the kidneys and the genitourinary system.
- It is also necessary to make moonshine from a mulberry tree for those who just want to lose weight. In small amounts, it is used as an additional active supplement to burn excess fat.
- Also, in small quantities, alcoholic tincture of mulberry is used in the treatment of "mild" nervous disorders. Mulberry in this case reduces the effect of stress on a person.
- You can use mulberry and other mulberry derivatives for diabetics, since the product helps to lower blood sugar.
In small quantities, mulberries on moonshine can be used by older people to increase the performance of the musculoskeletal system.
How to make moonshine from mulberry
Before considering in detail the stages of the classic technique of making mulberry moonshine, some nuances should be taken into account.
A little about the specificity of an alcoholic product
In fact, mulberry-based moonshine is worth along with Armenian cognac in quality. In Caucasian families, it is prepared without yeast, sugar and other additives. However, due to the small distribution in the territory of the Russian Federation, many people change the basic cooking method, while saving a lot on the berry. Whether this is good or bad depends on the specific variety of berries: some are bitter, others give a sour taste, others do not change their qualities, and others do not affect the state of the product in any way.
Advice! For homemade preparations, it is better to take black mulberry.
Mulberry moonshine is a solution with a greenish-yellow color (due to long aging) and a herbal aroma. The fortress is different: 40-80%.
The addition of other ingredients in the process of making moonshine from mulberry can both improve the taste and quality of the drink, and harm the human body. There are a few things to keep in mind:
- If you need to extract the future moonshine from mulberry for no more than 24 hours, then in this case you need to add boiled potatoes "in their uniforms" (at the rate of 2.5 kg per 3 liters of the resulting solution).
- To increase the strength, you need to add about 1 kg of peas (per 10 liters of solution), previously soaked in cold water. Sprouted wheat is used for the same purpose.
- Reducing the foam of moonshine from mulberry can be achieved by adding fermented milk products during fermentation.
- You should not use citrus products as an additive - they slow down fermentation during the preparation of mulberry-based moonshine.
- You can remove the excess smell of alcohol by adding bay leaves before the end of the fermentation process.
You can use mulberry moonshine both in pure form and together with various meat, fish and vegetable snacks, desserts.
The tincture is widely used in cosmetology and medicine:
- It is found in ointments and skin care creams.
- On its basis, compresses and lotions are made for burns and superficial wounds, as well as for ulcerative formations on the skin.
- For children, a syrup is prepared based on moonshine from a mulberry tree for various inflammatory diseases.
- Many pharmacological agents basically contain this product. They are used to treat diseases of almost all body systems.
Mulberry moonshine extract is added to tablets in small doses for various nervous disorders.
Selection of main components
Ideally, the mulberry should be pink, but it grows in small quantities. Therefore, the black mulberry tree will be a good analogue.
The sugar weight is calculated in a ratio of 1:10 in comparison with the number of berries.
Wine yeast is recommended.
Mulberry mash recipe for moonshine
The technology is simple.
- plant berries - 10 kg;
- water - 16 l;
- sugar - 2-3 kg.
- Go through the berries, remove the debris. No need to wash.
- Squeeze out the juice.
- Place the mixture in a container, add sugar and water at temperatures up to 30 degrees. Mix.
- Close with a water seal and transfer to a dark, cool place for 15-45 days at a temperature of 17-26 degrees. During this time, the solution should brighten. A sediment will appear, possibly a bitter taste.
- Overtake 2 times.
- Keep in a cool, dark place for at least six months.
Sugar in this case removes the acidity of the berries.
Before this process, it is better to squeeze the pulp, leaving only the juice solution.
Distillation is done 2 times with a weekly difference between visits. For 7 days, the liquid should also be in a dark, cool place.
- The distillation is carried out completely until all the smell of alcohol disappears. It is desirable that the room be cool: the temperature should be in the range of 15-18 degrees above zero. The strength of the finished drink will be approximately 30-35%.
- It is necessary to distill it fractionally, separating the liquid by color and smell. It is recommended to carry out this process at room temperature. Here you get a solution with a strength of up to 70%.
It is in this process that other berries and leaves of herbs such as mint, jasmine and chamomile can be added for flavor.
Extract of mulberry tincture on moonshine
To obtain high-quality moonshine from a mulberry tree, it is necessary to keep the resulting solution for 6-12 months in special wood barrels, previously fired.
To reduce bitterness, add mulberry wood chips to the mash. They need to be prepared in advance:
- Cut off large branches from the tree.
- Split into sticks 0.005 m in diameter (length - up to 0.01 m).
- Cook for 2 hours in a water bath.
- Air dry.
- Place in oven (over medium heat) until brown and slightly hazy.
You will need a little of such chips: 2-3 pieces.
Despite all its beneficial properties, mulberry-based moonshine can become a harmful and toxic compound.
So, it should be used with caution in diabetics. Although mulberries lower blood sugar, alcohol can have a detrimental effect on the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
When using mulberry moonshine, special attention should be paid to pregnant women and nursing mothers. Alcohol is harmful to the development of the fetus. In addition, at high concentrations, moonshine can change the taste and properties of breast milk.
Children under three years old are not recommended to use mulberry moonshine. And from 3 to 14 years old, the dose should be calculated by age: dilute as many drops of solution in a glass of water as the child is old.
Moonshine from mulberry is contraindicated for people with individual intolerance to the components of the composition of this product. The consequences can be dire.
Elderly people, too, should not be too zealous with the use of moonshine from a mulberry tree. There is a risk of heart attacks and strokes.
In case of an overdose, mulberry moonshine acts as a laxative. In severe cases, it leads to dehydration.
It is not recommended to combine such mulberry moonshine with psychotropic drugs. This will only aggravate the condition of the sick person.
Terms and conditions of storage
As a result of aging, mulberry moonshine should have a color from greenish yellow to dark black. In this case, the solution is quite clear. Alcohol: 30-70%.
In the refrigerator, moonshine is stored for a short time, within 2-3 weeks.
But in a dark cool room, for example, a cellar, in a glass container, the shelf life of the drink increases to 2-3 years.
Mulberry moonshine has a fairly simple preparation scheme. To get a quality product, you should take into account all the specific aspects and nuances: choose the right components for mulberry moonshine, strictly adhere to the recipe preparation technique, and create all conditions for preserving the drink for a long time. For aroma and different tastes, other herbs and berries can be added as desired.